GROUP: CORPORATE CULTURE
- Our business is founded on the highest standards of integrity and ethics influencing our decision making process and our interactions with vendors, customers, suppliers, employees and others. This we believe is fundamental to creating trust between us and our stakeholders and we abide by this principle. Our corporate culture reflects this passion.
- At ATOZ we also place a lot of value on teamwork which we believe is critical to our success reflected in our value system and core competencies. As a corporate , we strive to create an environment that fosters excellence encourages innovation, creativity and motivates employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their careers. We are highly collaborative in all that we do and we strive for best-in-class results in all our endeavors.
- We believe and practice in a partnership approach with all stakeholders and commit ourselves to doing the best we can, to help them meet their objectives. Our goal is to maintain a nimble, proactive infrastructure and ensure the right level of processes and tools are made available to help our people to achieve our company’s business goals.
- We continuously focus on maintaining the highest levels of quality within the set norms of the framework of the laws of the land in everything we do and we believe our passion for excellence differentiates us from the pack. We encourage transparency, differences in thoughts, styles, and approaches, and we treat each other with respect, dignity, and trust as we believe that everyone has something worthwhile to contribute. We therefore feel energized by the people we work with, and the collective impact we are thus able to generate.
- The people factor has always been given its due and the deserving, proven by their excellent performance can always aim for accelerated career growth. We also encourage out of box thinking and allow the germination of new ideas among the employees to take the company to newer heights.
- As a company which has strong belief in human capital, reciprocates in every possible avenue to reward and recognize. There are no real hierarchies which hinders the performance as can be experienced by the employees through the lean, flat structure of the organisation. The very fact that the leadership/ potential team of the company are not less than 5 years young, establishes these covenants.
- You are invited to join this pleasant journey of passion for performance